Please read these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions carefully. By entering any of our prize draws you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- Promoter: Verve Partners, 5 Southampton Place, London, WC1A 2DA is the licensed operator of the prize draw.
- Employees of the Promoter, or of Leeds Building Society, its Group of companies or their families, agencies or anyone else directly connected with the prize draw are not eligible to enter. No trade, consumer groups or third-party applications are acceptable.
- The prize draw is free and open to all Intermediary TalkingPoint community members who are over the age of 18 and a resident in the UK (“Members”).
- In order to be entered for the prize draw, you must be a member of Intermediary TalkingPoint and then for each completed research activity you take part in, you will receive one entry into the Intermediary TalkingPoint monthly prize draw.
- Every month, we’ll will hold a prize draw where we’ll be giving away 2 x £25 Amazon vouchers. The winners will be randomly selected.
- The research activities for which you can receive entries into the monthly prize draw are:
- Comment on at least one of the Intermediary TalkingPoint forums or group talks that are posted on the website
- Any survey you take part in for Intermediary TalkingPoint community
- Any mini-poll you take part in for Intermediary TalkingPoint community.
- The closing time & date of each activity will be specified in the invitation e-mail of the activity.
- Any member taking part in an activity by the end of the calendar month, will be entered into the monthly prize draw.
- Winners will be contacted via email by the Promoter within 28 days of the prize draw.
- Winners will be drawn at random by the Promoter at the beginning of every new month (before the 10th calendar day of the given month), in order to select the winners for the previous month.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Unclaimed prizes: In cases where a prize draw winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days, the Promoter may replace the winner by selecting a new winner.
- All prizes are non-transferrable and a cash alternative will not be offered at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify altered or illegible entries.
- Entries will become property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- Winners may be requested to take part in publicity associated with the prize draw. The Promoter shall not disclose any personal details of winners without their consent.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions applicable to the completion of the activity and entry into the prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the prize draw, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Participants should retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms of the prize draw or to suspend or cancel the prize draw without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Every now and then, we’ll want to have more in-depth discussions with specific groups of Intermediary TalkingPoint members on a specific topic. If you’re selected to take part in one of these projects, we’ll invite you by email and will let you know what the reward will be, as the reward will vary according to what we’re asking you to do.
Each prize draw promotion may have different prizes, closing dates and additional restrictions. This information, together with how to participate in the particular incentive or prize draw will be provided at the time we send the invitation e-mail related to that prize draw promotion.